Why settle for refrigerated rolls when it’s so easy to make your own? These cheese-topped bites baked in muffin cups are best served warm. —Harrison Carpenter, Longmont, Colorado
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4-1/2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, herbs de Provence, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk, and butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased muffin cups half full. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 8 rolls.
Originally published as Herbed Dinner Rolls in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2011, p46
Reviews for Herbed Dinner Roll Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review