Herbed Deviled Eggs Recipe
Wondering what to do with hard-cooked eggs when Easter is past? Field editor Sue Seymour of Valatie, New York makes deviled eggs with a twist, adding a mix of herbs to the filling.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pipe or stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
2 each: 116 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 214mg cholesterol, 113mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Herbed Deviled Eggs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC