- thyme, mayonnaise, tartar sauce, mustard, lemon juice,
- Worcestershire sauce and celery salt. Fold in crab. Shape into four
- patties; coat with cornmeal mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook crab cakes in oil for 3-4
- minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 crab cakes equals 446 calories, 26 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 185 mg cholesterol, 975 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.