- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 2 large sweet red peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh sage or 1/4 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat. Add corn, peppers, herbs, salt and pepper; cook and stir until peppers are crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Corn Saute in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014, pjls
Reviews for Herbed Corn Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review