Herbed Corn on the Cob Recipe
"What's in the butter?" is what I get asked after people taste my herb-speckled blend on fresh sweet corn. I'm more than happy to share the secret. Once you have tried this recipe, you won't want to eat corn plain again! -Priscilla Weaver, Hagerstown, Maryland
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 5 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 8 medium ears sweet corn, cooked
- 1. In a small bowl, combine butter and seasonings; spread over hot cooked corn. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 178 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC