"What's in the butter?" is what I get asked after people taste my herb-speckled blend on fresh sweet corn. I'm more than happy to share the secret. Once you have tried this recipe, you won't want to eat corn plain again! -Priscilla Weaver, Hagerstown, Maryland
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 8 medium ears sweet corn, cooked
- In a small bowl, combine butter and seasonings; spread over hot cooked corn. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Corn on the Cob in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p31
Reviews for Herbed Corn on the Cob
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review