Herbed Corn on the Cob Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 8 medium ears sweet corn, cooked
- In a small bowl, combine butter and seasonings; spread over hot cooked corn. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Herbed Corn on the Cob
Sort By :
"I thought I read the recipe incorrectly but it still says 1/2 tsp. Salad Seasoning. We couldn't taste anything but corn so, I'm trying it again and add more seasoning. I loved the smell of the seasoned butter and hope to transfer that taste to the corn next time."
"This was SUPER delicious!!! I would definitely make this again!!!"