Herbed Ciabatta Croutons Recipe
Homemade croutons add a special touch to soups and salads. Loaded with fresh rosemary, thyme and sage flavor, these crunchy, flavorful toppers won't disappoint. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread (14 ounces), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Stir in the sage, thyme and rosemary. Place bread cubes in a large bowl; drizzle with oil mixture. Add the cheese, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- 2. Transfer to two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 325° for 12-16 minutes or lightly browned, stirring once. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 10 cups.
1/2 cup: 95 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 169mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Herbed Ciabatta Croutons
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC