- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread (14 ounces), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Stir in the sage, thyme and rosemary. Place bread cubes in a large bowl; drizzle with oil mixture. Add the cheese, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 325° for 12-16 minutes or lightly browned, stirring once. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 10 cups.
Originally published as Herbed Ciabatta Croutons in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p236
Reviews for Herbed Ciabatta Croutons
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review