Herbed Chicken Strips Recipe
A mild mixture of herbs and spices adds delicious flavor to these chicken breasts. This doesn't take long to prepare, so it's a recipe I pull out of the file often. —Barbara Wall Yucaipa, California
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- 1. Place chicken strips in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. In a skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the parsley, dill oregano, salt and pepper. Pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Stir; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 343 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 584 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Chicken Strips
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC