- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Place chicken strips in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. In a skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the parsley, dill oregano, salt and pepper. Pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Stir; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Herbed Chicken Strips
"This was good. I used olive oil instead of butter. We had it over rice and another time over pasta. Would make it again. Thanks for the recipe."
"Really quick and easy. I used garlic powder and dried spices, the flavors were mild. Both teenagers liked this dish, so I'll have to double it next time. :)"