Herbed Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
This salad looks and tastes fancy but couldn't be easier to make. It's my husband's favorite dinner.—Kay Andersen, Bear, Delaware
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1/2 pound)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- Creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Caesar salad croutons, optional
- 1. Brush chicken with oil. Combine the basil, oregano, garlic salt if desired, pepper and paprika; sprinkle over chicken. Grill, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 12-15 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, turning several times.
- 2. Arrange romaine and tomato on plates. Cut chicken into strips; arrange over salads. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with croutons if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 219 calories, 8g fat (0 saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 467mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Herbed Chicken Caesar Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC