Herbed Chicken and Tomatoes Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 envelope Lipton savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Hot cooked pasta
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the chicken, tomatoes, soup mix and sugar. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve with pasta; sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Herbed Chicken and Tomatoes(11)
Sort By :
It was okay...nothing special. Chicken was overcooked and dry.
Delicious, quick & easy, what more could ya ask for! I kept the chicken breast whole, the thin sliced ones, used Italian dressing mix & added sliced onion. Dad loved it, said "it's a keeper".
This was quick and delicious with just the right amount of seasoning!
I cooked the chicken seperately then added the tomatoes and Italian dressing mix. I let it simmer while I made some mini garlic crescent rolls. Then I added the pasta right to the chicken and tomatoes.
I scored cooking this meal for my picky sister!
quick. easy. yummy.
Easy and very nice.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >