- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- Place tomatoes in a large bowl; set aside. In a small bowl, combine oil and vinegar. Add parsley, basil, oregano, salt and sugar. Pour over tomatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Drain; serve on lettuce if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHerbed Cherry Tomatoes
"I have lots of tomatoes and this was a tasty way to use a bunch of them. I used Italian seasoning instead of the various herbs and skipped the salt altogether."