- In a small bowl, combine the crust ingredients. Press onto the bottom
- and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place pan
- on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 15-20 minutes or until
- lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and flour until smooth. Add eggs;
- beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the Parmesan cheese,
- parsley, onion, pepperoni, lemon juice, herbs, garlic, salt and
- pepper sauce. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 325° for 45-55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool l hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with crackers. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without crackers) equals 302 calories, 26 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 571 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.