Herbed Cheese Spread
This spread definitely lives up to its name. Flavored with six different herbss, it is one of the best cream cheese spreads I've had.Laurel Leslie, Sonora, California
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chervil or 1/2 teaspoon dried chervil
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon or 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Stir in
- the parsley, chives, chervil, garlic, tarragon and lemon-pepper
- Transfer to a small serving dish. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours
- or overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before
- serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 100 calories, 10 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 104 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.