Herbed Cheese Spread Recipe
This spread definitely lives up to its name. Flavored with six different herbss, it is one of the best cream cheese spreads I've had.—Laurel Leslie, Sonora, California
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chervil or 1/2 teaspoon dried chervil
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon or 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Stir in the parsley, chives, chervil, garlic, tarragon and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- 2. Transfer to a small serving dish. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 100 calories, 10 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 104 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Cheese Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC