This spread definitely lives up to its name. Flavored with six different herbss, it is one of the best cream cheese spreads I've had.—Laurel Leslie, Sonora, California
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh chervil or 1/2 teaspoon dried chervil
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon or 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Stir in the parsley, chives, chervil, garlic, tarragon and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Transfer to a small serving dish. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Herbed Cheese Spread in Taste of Home October/November 2003, p18
Reviews for Herbed Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review