- form a soft dough. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Punch dough down and turn onto a floured surface; divide in half.
- Roll one portion into a 15x10-in. rectangle. Combine filling
- ingredients; sprinkle half over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style,
- starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal.
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet; pinch ends together
- to form a ring. With a sharp knife, cut 1/2-in. slashes at 2-in.
- intervals. Repeat with remaining dough and filling. Cover and let
- rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Brush each ring with egg; sprinkle with
- sesame seeds and cheese. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 rings (12 slices
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 131 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now