Herbed Cheese Omelet
"One bite of this cheesy omelet and you'll notice its fresh herb flavor," assures Shirley LeFevre from Lancaster, Pennsylvania. "I serve it with bacon or ham, whatever I have on hand."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices process American cheese
- In a bowl, beat eggs and seasonings. Melt butter in a skillet. Add
- egg mixture; cook over medium heat. As eggs set, lift edges, letting
- uncooked portion flow underneath. When eggs are completely set,
- remove from the heat. Place cheese over half of the eggs. Fold in
- half and transfer to a warm platter. Yield: 2 servings.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.