Herbed Cheese Omelet Recipe
"One bite of this cheesy omelet and you'll notice its fresh herb flavor," assures Shirley LeFevre from Lancaster, Pennsylvania. "I serve it with bacon or ham, whatever I have on hand."
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices process American cheese
- In a bowl, beat eggs and seasonings. Melt butter in a skillet. Add egg mixture; cook over medium heat. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When eggs are completely set, remove from the heat. Place cheese over half of the eggs. Fold in half and transfer to a warm platter. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Cheese Omelet in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p9
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Herbed Cheese Omelet(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Omelet Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Breakfast Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >