Herbed Cheese Dip
"This savory cheese dip is a fresh-tasting and excellent replacement for expensive gourmet dips," remarks Patricia Kile, a field editor from Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon reduced-fat margarine, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- Fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients; beat until
- blended. Serve with vegetables. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 28 calories, 1 g fat (0 saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot