- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon reduced-fat margarine, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- Fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients; beat until blended. Serve with vegetables. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Herbed Cheese Dip in Taste of Home April/May 2000, p16
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Herbed Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review