"This savory cheese dip is a fresh-tasting and excellent replacement for expensive gourmet dips," remarks Patricia Kile, a field editor from Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania.
Recommended: 66 Recipes for Super Bowl Snacks
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon reduced-fat margarine, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- Fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients; beat until blended. Serve with vegetables. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Herbed Cheese Dip in Taste of Home April/May 2000, p16
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Herbed Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review