Herbed Bread Slices
—Margaret Wampler, Butler, Pennsylvania
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 tablespoons prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Brush salad dressing over cut sides of bread. Sprinkle with rosemary
- and oregano. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cut into 2-in. slices. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 99 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 268 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.