Herbed Bread Slices Recipe
—Margaret Wampler, Butler, Pennsylvania
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 3 tablespoons prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1. Brush salad dressing over cut sides of bread. Sprinkle with rosemary and oregano. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into 2-in. slices. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 99 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 268 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC