- ingredients just until moistened. Turn onto a floured surface;
- knead 10-15 times. Roll to 3/4-in. thickness; cut with a 2-1/2-in.
- biscuit cutter. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Melt remaining
- butter; brush over biscuits. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at
- 450° for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6
- biscuits (1/2 cup seasoning mix).
Editor's Note: Seasoning mix is enough for eight batches of biscuits. It may also be used on chicken, pork, beef and steamed vegetables.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 265 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 419 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.