Herbed Biscuit Knots Recipe
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Cut each biscuit in half. Roll each portion into a 6-in. rope; tie in a loose knot. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, combine the oil and seasonings; immediately brush over warm biscuits, repeat. Yield: 20 rolls.
Reviews for Herbed Biscuit Knots(5)
Sort By :
My family is 4 adults (both boys are in their 20's now), but they still love nice warm rolls with dinner!
Glad you enjoyed these rolls. I got the idea with just using biscuits and making them easy/simple. Works out great when you are busy.
These were delicious. I made them with our Thanksgiving dinner. They are a much smaller size than most dinner rolls and would be perfect for children.
We added these rolls to our holiday menu when our girls were toddlers and these were the only thing on the menu they would eat. Everyone loves them and I love them because they are so easy to make. I just pop them in the oven while the turkey is resting. After brushing with the seasonings, they go straight to the table to signal the start of the meal.
So simple, yet really flavorful. My whole family loved them.