Shape these simply seasoned biscuits from Mary Smith of Columbia, Missouri into knots or twists. “They can be baked and then frozen for up to 2 months. Reheat in a 350° oven for 6 to 8 minutes,” Mary says.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Cut each biscuit in half. Roll each portion into a 6-in. rope; tie in a loose knot. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, combine the oil and seasonings; immediately brush over warm biscuits, repeat. Yield: 20 rolls.
Originally published as Herbed Biscuit Knots in Quick Cooking November/December 2005, p15
Reviews for Herbed Biscuit Knots
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review