Herbed Beer Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil on both sides. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over pork. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meat is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
1 pork chop equals 240 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 189 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Herbed Beer Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.