Herbed Basil Butter
Add a wonderful basil flavor to your corn on the cob with this delicious butter spread. It is so easy and will taste great.Emily Chaney, Penobscot, Maine
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Hot cooked corn on the cob
- Place basil in a food processor; cover and process until coarsely
- chopped. Add the butter, lemon juice, seasoned pepper and garlic
- salt; cover and process until blended. Serve with corn. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.