"My husband and I enjoy these tempting baked potato wedges instead of french fries with hamburgers or any meat," remarks field editor Jennie Freeman of Crescent City, California.
Recommended: 80 Recipes for Serious Potato Lovers
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Sprinkle with oil, rosemary, garlic powder and pepper; toss to coat. Place potatoes on a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 20 minutes. Turn potatoes. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes longer or until browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Potato Wedges in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p16
Reviews for Herbed Baked Potato Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 17, 2012
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2010
"Great potatoes! I used 1 large russett potato and next time I will definitely use 2-3 russetts to feed my family of four. My picky husband loved them! I also used garlic salt instead of garlic powder and they were really tasty!"