- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Sprinkle with oil, rosemary, garlic powder and pepper; toss to coat. Place potatoes on a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 20 minutes. Turn potatoes. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes longer or until browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHerbed Baked Potato Wedges
"Great potatoes! I used 1 large russett potato and next time I will definitely use 2-3 russetts to feed my family of four. My picky husband loved them! I also used garlic salt instead of garlic powder and they were really tasty!"