Herbed Baked Potato Wedges Recipe
"My husband and I enjoy these tempting baked potato wedges instead of french fries with hamburgers or any meat," remarks field editor Jennie Freeman of Crescent City, California.
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Sprinkle with oil, rosemary, garlic powder and pepper; toss to coat. Place potatoes on a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 20 minutes. Turn potatoes. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes longer or until browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Potato Wedges in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p16
Reviews for Herbed Baked Potato Wedges(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 17, 2012
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2010
Great potatoes! I used 1 large russett potato and next time I will definitely use 2-3 russetts to feed my family of four. My picky husband loved them! I also used garlic salt instead of garlic powder and they were really tasty!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Potato Recipes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >