For a beautiful brunch dish, I serve this egg recipe. It is so quick and simple yet the herbs make it so flavorful.—Sandy Szwarc, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon each minced chives, tarragon and parsley flakes
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine the butter and herbs; divide among four 4-oz. baking dishes. Place dishes in a large baking pan. Place in a 350° oven for 2-4 minutes or until butter has melted.
- Break one egg into each dish. Sprinkle with pepper. Top each with 1 tablespoon cream and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until eggs are set. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Baked Eggs in Country Woman March/April 1995, p35
Reviews for Herbed Baked Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review