Herbed Asparagus Recipe
Fresh asparagus is accented by a perfectly flavored herb butter that is so easy to prepare.
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Black Pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook asparagus in boiling water until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain well and place in serving dish.
- 2. Combine parsley, basil, pepper and butter; pour over asparagus. Sprinkle with tomatoes and cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC