Herbed Angel Hair Pasta Recipe
- 3 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook garlic in oil and butter over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- 2. Drain pasta; add to skillet. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, basil, parsley, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup equals 318 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 396 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Angel Hair Pasta
"My family loves this, and it's so much easier than the creamy noodles recipe I had been using. My youngest never liked the creamy noodles (she doesn't like mac and cheese type dishes) but she likes the herbed angel hair pasta!"
"Simple and good side dish. Served it alongside grilled chicken for the kids and grilled Italian eggplant slices for the adults. Yum!"
"I didn't have the basil or parsley on hand, so I used about 1 tsp or so of pesto. I probably liked it better than if I had followed the recipe!"
"I've made this many times and it is always a hit - especially with the "Baked Mushroom Chicken" Recipe that it is photographed with."
"So simple and tasted like it came from our favorite italian resturant"