Herbed Angel Hair Pasta Recipe
Looking for something a little more exciting than boiled pasta to serve with a chicken entree, Greta Igl found inspiration and just-picked flavor in her herb garden. “I love using fresh herbs whenever possible, she says, “and I have plants tucked all around my yard in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.”
- 3 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook garlic in oil and butter over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- 2. Drain pasta; add to skillet. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, basil, parsley, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup equals 318 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 396 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Angel Hair Pasta
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC