Herbed Angel Hair Pasta Recipe
- 3 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook garlic in oil and butter over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain pasta; add to skillet. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, basil, parsley, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Herbed Angel Hair Pasta(4)
Sort By :
Simple and good side dish. Served it alongside grilled chicken for the kids and grilled Italian eggplant slices for the adults. Yum!
I didn't have the basil or parsley on hand, so I used about 1 tsp or so of pesto. I probably liked it better than if I had followed the recipe!
I've made this many times and it is always a hit - especially with the "Baked Mushroom Chicken" Recipe that it is photographed with.
So simple and tasted like it came from our favorite italian resturant