Herbal Salt Substitute Recipe
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Yield: 1/2 cup.
1 teaspoon: 5 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Herbal Salt Substitute
"I have tried several recipes of the seasonings and this one is my favorite."