Herbal Salt Substitute Recipe
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Yield: 1/2 cup.
1 teaspoon: 5 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Herbal Salt Substitute
"I have tried several recipes of the seasonings and this one is my favorite."