- surface. Roll into a 15-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Spread filling to
- within 1 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a
- short side; pinch seam to seal.
- Grease a baking sheet and sprinkle with cornmeal. Place loaf seam
- side down on prepared pan. With a sharp knife, make several shallow
- diagonal slashes across top of loaf. Cover and let rise in a warm
- place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pan to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 1 loaf.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 126 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.