- cup sauce into rice mixture. Spoon into peppers. Place in a greased
- shallow 1-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining
- Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until peppers
- are tender. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 482 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 1,798 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.