- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan. Place roast over
- drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat or bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour.
- Brush remaining mustard mixture over roast; sprinkle with remaining
- herb mixture. Grill or bake 20-25 minutes longer or until a meat
- thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (3 ounces cooked pork) equals 199 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 372 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 3 lean meat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer