Herb Rubbed Tuscan Pork Roast Recipe
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; rub over pork roast. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Let meat stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 229 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 282mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.
Reviews for Herb Rubbed Tuscan Pork Roast
"This is absolutely delicious and so easy to make. Would give it more stars if there were more stars to give."
"Wonderful flavor and easy to make."
"This was a very flavorful recipe, and quite honestly, very easy. The only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is that I found it a touch on the salty side. Next time I will make adjustments for that."
"This is a true 5-star recipe. It never fails to impress."