- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- In a small bowl, combine the seasonings; rub over roast. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-3/4 to 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 12 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Herb-Rubbed Pork Roast
Sort By :
I only gave it 4 stars because I did'nt have sage. I grow my own herbs and the rain we have had lately was too much for the poor little guys. Next time it will get 5 stars
I use this on pork chops, not a roast, and I sprinkle it on top rather than rub it in, and because I use it on individual chops, it cooks much faster, but this recipe has become one of our frequently used stand-by recipes, because we all love it.
I used the seasons on pork rib meat....scrumptious!
Best flavor ever!
This recipe is excellent! Everyone in my extended family enjoyed this addition to our holiday meal.
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >