- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons each minced fresh marjoram, rosemary, sage and thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless whole pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- 1 cup water
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, herbs, salt and pepper; rub over pork. Place roast on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan. Pour water into pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Transfer to a serving platter. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Herb-Rubbed Pork Loin in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p50
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Herb-Rubbed Pork Loin(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >