Herb Rolls Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1. In a bowl, combine the butter, Parmesan cheese, onion, garlic powder, parsley and dill. Spread in a 9-in. pie plate. Cut biscuits into quarters; place in plate and turn to evenly coat with herb mixture. Arrange biscuit pieces in a single layer. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 125 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 347mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Herb Rolls
"These were so good! And so easy to do. They will be on my table again! I served them with chili. GREAT!!"