Herb Rolls Recipe
Because they start with convenient refrigerated biscuits, these buttery "homemade" treats couldn't be easier to make.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1. In a bowl, combine the butter, Parmesan cheese, onion, garlic powder, parsley and dill. Spread in a 9-in. pie plate. Cut biscuits into quarters; place in plate and turn to evenly coat with herb mixture. Arrange biscuit pieces in a single layer. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 125 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 347 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC