Because they start with convenient refrigerated biscuits, these buttery "homemade" treats couldn't be easier to make.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a bowl, combine the butter, Parmesan cheese, onion, garlic powder, parsley and dill. Spread in a 9-in. pie plate. Cut biscuits into quarters; place in plate and turn to evenly coat with herb mixture. Arrange biscuit pieces in a single layer. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Herb Rolls in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2003, p19
Reviews for Herb Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2008
"These were so good! And so easy to do. They will be on my table again! I served them with chili. GREAT!!"