- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a bowl, combine the butter, Parmesan cheese, onion, garlic powder, parsley and dill. Spread in a 9-in. pie plate. Cut biscuits into quarters; place in plate and turn to evenly coat with herb mixture. Arrange biscuit pieces in a single layer. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Herb Rolls in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2003, p19
Reviews for Herb Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2008
These were so good! And so easy to do. They will be on my table again! I served them with chili. GREAT!!