Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe
Whenever we're in the mood for turkey, this is the recipe I use. It always wins compliments. (Leftovers would be great in the Asparagus-Turkey Pasta Toss recipe at left.)
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless skinless turkey breast half (2 pounds)
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients. Bring to a boil; remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- 2. Place turkey breast on a rack in a greased shallow roasting pan. Spoon some of the butter mixture over the top. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours or until juices run clear and a thermometer reads 170°, basting often with butter mixture.
- 3. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1/3 pound) equals 104 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 368 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC