Herb Roasted Squash Recipe
Herbs are stirred into butter, then spread on bread; it gives this grilled cheese great flavor. You'll love this twist on a traditional favorite.
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- 2. Place vegetables in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned and tender, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 63 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Herb Roasted Squash
Reviewed Oct. 25, 2013
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2013
"Great flavor! Everyone loved this recipe."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC