- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Place vegetables in a single layer in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned and tender, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herb Roasted Squash in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p8
Reviews for Herb Roasted Squash
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 25, 2013
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2013
Great flavor! Everyone loved this recipe.