Herb-Roasted Salmon Fillets
The roasted salmon is so simple but elegant enough to serve to company. I make it on days when I have less than an hour to cook.—Luanne Asta, New York, New York
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-in.
- baking pan, skin side down. Combine remaining ingredients; spread
- over fillets. Roast 15-18 minutes or until desired doneness. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet equals 301 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 529 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.