- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, skin side down. Combine remaining ingredients; spread over fillets. Roast 15-18 minutes or until desired doneness. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Herb-Roasted Salmon Fillets
Sort By :
I really liked this recipe. I did add more garlic than the recipe called for. I also felt like their wasn't quite enough of the spice mixture. Next time, I'll probably either 1.5-times or double the spices for the same amount of fish.
We really enjoyed this recipe. I added more garlic than the recipe called for. I felt like the recipe was a little on the small side. I will probably make more of the spice mixture for the same amount of fish next time.
I'm indifferent to fish, but my girlfriend really loved this. The spices are a really good combination. I coupled it with some homemade mango-orange noodles, which was a great complement to the herbs.
If you like salmon then you'll like this recipe.
Quick and easy with a great combination of flavorful herbs.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Fish >
- Baking Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Fillet Recipes >
- Salmon Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Baking Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Diabetic Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Carb Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Salmon Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >