Herb-Roasted Olives & Tomatoes
Eat these roasted veggies with a crunchy baguette or a couple of cheeses. You can also double, or triple, the amounts and have leftovers to toss with spaghetti the next day. —Anndrea Bailey, Huntington Beach, CA
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup garlic-stuffed olives
- 1 cup Greek olives
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine the first five ingredients on a
- greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Add oil and seasonings; toss to
- coat. Roast 15-20 minutes or until tomatoes are softened, stirring
- occasionally. Yield: 4 cups.