Herb-Roasted Mushrooms Recipe
My husband grows herbs, and we use whatever’s in season. Our favorite blend is oregano, rosemary and basil, but we suggest trying parsley, dill and mint, too. — Jennifer Larison, Tucson, Arizona
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 pound baby portobello mushrooms
- 5 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Cut mushrooms into quarters; place in a large bowl. Add oil, herbs, salt and pepper; toss to combine. Place on two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 9-11 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with vinegar; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Herbed-Roasted Mushrooms in Taste of Home October/November 2012, p70
Reviews for Herb-Roasted Mushrooms(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 18, 2012
It was good, but missing a little something.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >
- Roasted Vegetables >
- Side Dish Recipes >