A neighbor who always had a large garden showed me how to make these easy, buttery potatoes. For a flavor twist, sometimes I substitute fresh or dried dill for the parsley.Kathie Morris, Redmond, Oregon
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 medium red potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a
- boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes
- or until tender. Drain. Add butter, parsley, salt and pepper; stir
- until combined. Yield: 6 servings.