Take frozen bread dough to a new level when you try this good-for-you recipe.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen whole wheat bread dough
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Place dough in an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Thaw according to package directions. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, parsley, garlic, dill and salt. Brush dough with butter; sprinkle with cheese mixture. Cover and let rise in a warm place until nearly doubled, about 2-1/2 hours.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 1 loaf (12 slices).
Originally published as Parmesan Herb Loaf in Healthy Cooking
Reviews for Herb Parmesan Loaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review